One pallet of BioBricks® delivers the same heat as a full cord of wood
BioPellet, LLC's BioBricks have a uniform rectangular shape which makes it easier to tightly pack a stove with the greatest amount of BioBricks.
Because these "BioBricks" can be tightly packed, the fire burns longer and more uniform. A ton of BioBricks, when burned, will give as much heat as a cord of seasoned firewood. At BioPellet, LLC our BioBricks are free of the dust, dirt, bugs, vermin, and the mess that is commonly associated with burning cordwood.
They are the perfect size; if bigger they might not burn up completely, if smaller they might burn too hot.
BioBricks from BioPellet, LLC, turn your wood stove into something as easy to use as a pellet stove, but you don't need electricity to run it!
- BioBricks are ideally sized for wood stoves. Packing density is optimized. This
- high density fuel extends your burn times greatly.
- 100% wood, no artificial binders
- Cost effective, 1 lb of BioBricks equals 1.7 lbs of cordwood
- Environmentally friendly using our renewable resources
- Clean burning - minimal smoke, creosote and ash
- Lights with newspaper, no mess, no chopping, no bugs
- Easy to handle 38 - 42 lb packs with 50 packs per pallet
- Lessens our dependence on foreign oil
- Safely and easily stores inside or out (6 mil UV pallet cover)
- Pallet size approximately 4x4x3 and is easily stackable
- Average burn time of 12 hours per stove fill
- Uniformity in size, density and moisture ensures predictable burning each time
Retailers of Biobricks.